Our policies do not provide automatic cover for pre-existing medical conditions.
In relation to these policies, a pre-existing medical condition means,
In relation to each Relevant Person, any medical or physical conditions, symptoms or circumstances:
- which You are aware of, or ought to have been aware of; or
- for which advice, care, treatment, medication or medical attention has been sought, given, or recommended; or
- which have been diagnosed as a medical condition, or an illness or indicative of an illness; or
- which are of such a nature to require, or which potentially may require medical attention; or
- which are of such a nature as would have caused a prudent, reasonable person to seek medical attention;
prior to each date You commence Your Travel.